Dream Destinations: Your journey begins here!
Please Click on this button to view our specials and other great vacations values
Anne & Hank Schrader, owners of Dream Destinations, are travel specialists who specialize in cruises, European River Cruises & European vacations for discriminating travelers.
We want to be your trusted travel advisors—please contact us so we can help you have a better vacation!
Here is how we can help you have better Vacations: We will provide you trips that will exceed your expectations; help you make wise choices; eliminate hassles and we will help you get the best Value for your Money!
Best of all, it usually costs you nothing extra to use our expertise!
We are small enough to give you personalized service, yet big and experienced enough to get you the right trip. Your journey begins here!
So why use us? Here are 6 Reasons:
- . Experience-- We have been in business for almost 20 years. We have planned hundreds of great trips for our clients and will do the same for you. One reason we can provide awesome vacations is our very good working relationships with vendors to insure we deliver the right trip for our clients.
- Certification—Anne is a Certified Travel Counselor (CTC); an Accredited Cruise Counselor (ACC); and a Destination Specialist Western Europe Expert. Hank is an Accredited Cruise Counselor (ACC) and a Destination Specialist Western Europe Expert. We both have numerous specialty training certificates awarded by the cruise lines, river cruise lines, and destinations that ensure our clients will receive the best possible advice about their vacations.
- Knowledge of the Industry—We are true travel experts and always learning more. There are 115 PDF PowerPoint slideshows on this web site that will help you learn about every aspect of travel from destination sites and things to do; to tips on how to have a better vacation. On our Pinterest site (www.pinterest.com/visitdd) we have 112 boards (always growing) with more than 4,200 pictures; almost all taken during our travels—please take a look!
- First Hand Knowledge—We have been on over 40 cruises, and taken 8 week-long Europe River Cruises. We travel to Europe 3-4 times every year. Hank has been traveling to Europe for 43 years. We will provide you amazing information on European trips, since we have written 48 European Cities Destination Guides. We have personally visited 41 of the 48 Cities—most with several days visits. Our Guides provide a quick, portable summary of best sights & things to do, transportation trips & possible day trips.
- Member of a Professional Organization-- We are members of CLIA—the Cruise Lines International Association—the world’s largest cruise line association. We are also members of OSSN-the Outside Sales Support Network—a great professional organization.
- Trust—we will do what is best for you! We are honest, hard-working with one goal—to serve you—we will do what is best for you, not us. We help you avoid hassles & get the best value for your dollar--saves you time & money and we will help you protect your travel investment.
6 really good reasons to use us!
If all this information seems to be a good match to help you plan your next vacation, why not give Hank a call at today 713-397-0188 or e-mail him at email@example.com. You will be glad you did!
Why do we specialize in cruises & European vacations? Because we LOVE it and we want to share it with you! We became certified cruise and European Travel experts so we could better share our experiences. Cruising offers great value, wonderful cuisine, romance, great destinations, multiple activities for any age -- it is a floating resort that provides simplicity, luxury and fun! We have sailed on or inspected many cruise ships over the 19+ years we have been in business; and, we cruise once or more a year. Europe is a destination that combines history, culture, beauty, great food and wine, and fascinating people. It never disappoints and continues to make us want to go back for more. We are so hooked on every aspect of the old world, we visit Europe at least 2 to 3 times each year.
Anne is a Certified Travel Counselor (CTC), conferred by The Travel Institute. It is considered the top certification for travel agents. She is an Accredited Cruise Counselor (ACC), conferred by the Cruise Line International Association (CLIA)--a recognized expert in cruise and leisure travel. She is also a certified Western Europe Destinations Specialist (DS), as well as having earned numerous expert or specialist certificates from several cruise lines. Anne is a graduate of the University of Houston in Hotel & Restaurant Management.
Hank is a certified Western European Destination Specialist (DS) who has been traveling to Europe for 43 years. He is also an Accredited Cruise Counselor (ACC), conferred by the Cruise Line International Association (CLIA)--a recognized expert in cruise and leisure travel. He is a retired Army Officer, and taught and coached football for 20 years. He taught World Geography for 8 years. He is a `71 graduate of West Point and has earned 2 master's degrees.
It's not just our credentials that should lead you to us, it is the fact that we have such passion for what we can do for you, as well as provide an attention to detail that is rivaled by few.
Isn't it about time?
Savor life . . . make memories . . . visit Dream Destinations. . .
call us, your travel professionals!
832-244-0215 or 713-397-0188
It’s true, because all time zones converge in Antarctica’s interior. Lots of other amazing things await you here in the driest, coldest place on Earth.
Refined elegance meets casual simplicity aboard the ultra-luxurious ships of Crystal Cruises.
Visiting Europe's most famous prehistoric monument, the mysterious circle of upright stones in Southern England on the Salisbury Plain offers unlimited speculation.